City Lights Atlanta Night Tour
See the City Landmarks All Aglow
Beautiful panoramic views of the Atlanta skyline
Witness the unforgettable spectacle of Atlanta’s impressive buildings and structures lit against the night sky. City Lights Atlanta Tour condenses 3 days of independent exploration into a 2-hour excursion. You’ll have spectacular views of twinkling lights and top landmarks, like The King Center, The Varsity, Millennium Gate, and Ponce City Market. See famous movie and television locations and iconic attractions like the Mercedes Benz Stadium, Centennial Park and Sky-View Atlanta lit up in elegant white or, on special occasions illuminated with brilliant colors. Our friendly and well-versed journey ambassador will point out every sight and offer interesting commentary. There is something magical about seeing the city come to life as the sun sets, and with this City Lights Tour, you’re in for a real treat. Don’t worry, you’ll have plenty of time for photo ops! Simply book now to experience Atlanta like you never imagined.
$55 per adult
$45 per child (5-12yrs)
Children 4 & under go free!
We offer special rates for groups of 6+ people. Please get in touch to discuss.
Atlanta Marriott Marquis (Downtown Atlanta)
265 Peachtree Center Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
Atlanta Marriott Marquis:
- Good location for guest using the Marta train, Uber/Lyft/taxi
- Parking: No free parking! Paid-parking is available, if you choose to park please park at any PARKING GARAGE located a block from the hotel. (Rates range $15-$30)
- The hotel has clean bathrooms, a convenience store and Starbucks Coffee (opened 6am-1pm only)
- Meetup at the hotel’s Main Street curbside for pickup (You’ll see a big grey sign on the hotel curbside entrance that display “Marriott Marquis Atlanta” The sign is directly across the street from the Hyatt Regency.
- Pickup Time: 9:15am and 2:00pm
West End Station Soccer:
- Best location for Guest driving
- Parking: Parking is Free!
- The West End Station Soccer parking lot Entrance is located across the street from the “Stop N Shop Grocery” store. Park your car & then proceed to the Marta Station’s “Kiss Ride” Parking Lot area for pickup (The Kiss Ride parking lot is directly across the street from Bank of America.
- Pickup Time: 9:30am and 2:15pm
5 days a week, year-round (weather permitting)
Up to 2 hours 15min
Min group size
- Centralized Pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned/heated vehicle
- Local Bar & Restaurant recommendations
- Dinner drop off location request
- Child car seat
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing
- A positive attitude and an openness to learn!
About the guide
You will be accompanied by a professional local tour guide.
A Taste of What You'll See...
Beautiful Downtown Atlanta
Centennial Olympic Park
The Jackson Street Bridge
Famous Film & TV Locations
Popular Bar & Restaurants District
Martin Luther King Jr. Historical Park